Lords Of Anvarath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Player apartments

twistedwolf
    twistedwolf

Player apartments Empty Player apartments

Post  twistedwolf Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:40 am

Anyone interested in player apartments?
    I made a map awhile back for player apartments in Merp that I don't think we ever got around to actually using. Just Basic houses with an upstairs and downstairs in each Unit Still good place to carry on Rp have people over for tea or whatever lol. I'm pretty sure we could just plop down olanders rental signs and rent them out. we could use them as one complex or link them to the doors all over town and place the rental signs out front of each door.
    holty
    holty

Player apartments Empty Apartments

Post  holty Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:46 am

Yea I love the idea I actually went looking for an apartment in the assigned quarter and was diappointed when i could not locate any.

What would be even better was is appartments were themed by race, I know this is a lot of work but again would only act to increase the realism and feel of the game.
    Olander
    Olander
    Admin

Player apartments Empty Re: Player apartments

Post  Olander Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:41 am

Yep....can happen. The Inn Rent Boxes can be easily used for Leased Houses.

I like the idea of a multi-house map that many houses connect to....saves area totals.

BTW....I like the Furniture Market that I made for placing our own furniture....but at this time I think just using placed furniture is fine.

Sponsored content

Player apartments Empty Re: Player apartments

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 am