Lords Of Anvarath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Post your Suggestions here.

BlackRavan
    BlackRavan
    Admin

Post your Suggestions here. Empty Post your Suggestions here.

Post  BlackRavan Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:41 am

Suggestions will be looked at and discussed. Not everything will be added. Olander's decision is final.
    Wild Woman
    Wild Woman

Post your Suggestions here. Empty Forum link on website

Post  Wild Woman Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:59 am

Hello! Brand new player here! Well, new to Anvarath I mean! Actually I have not been inside Anvarath yet, still struggling with downloading and installing the necessary haks. I'm one of those technologically-impaired players (don't you wonder how they function? Me too!). Anyway, I'm running the CEP updater now, I'm hoping to be in game in the next day or two, if all goes well.

Anyway, I found Anvarath on the NWN vault, I was looking for a place with legendary levels and Anvarath caught my attention and seems to have a LOT of other stuff that I would absolutely love, so I'm determined to check it out. I was going to suggest that you put a link to the forums on the website. The information in the NWN vault has separate links to both the website and the forums, I just think it would be helpful to have them link to each other, if that makes sense?

Other than that, is there anyone who can give me technical support if I need it? I didn't see a forum area for help for new players, so I posted it here. There's my next suggestion! Add a forum thread called "New Players" or something lol, so we know where to go to ask questions! Very Happy Anyway, hope to see you all in game soon! Smile
    BlackRavan
    BlackRavan
    Admin

Post your Suggestions here. Empty Re: Post your Suggestions here.

Post  BlackRavan Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 am

I can help if you want there is my contact information in the announcement section and i will add a new player section to the forum thanks.

Sponsored content

Post your Suggestions here. Empty Re: Post your Suggestions here.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:54 pm