Lords Of Anvarath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tailoring

Drinin

Tailoring Empty Tailoring

Post  Drinin Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:38 pm

My tailoring skill is 20, and I've had 122 successful products from it. I can make superior thread and bolts. The only issue is, when I combine that with a crafting pattern and the proper amount of items to make said item...it is made but only "Standard" with a skill point or so in it. How come I can't make "Superior" items, when I can the thread and only "Standard". I believe this to be a bug.

Then I also noticed something when I tried working the leather. I could do everything except make it patches, which I had the leather knife equipped, and the dry cured leather bolt on the table with the leather patches crafting pattern, and I still turn up with nothing. So I was wondering if that were a bug as well.
    Olander
    Olander
    Admin

Tailoring Empty Re: Tailoring

Post  Olander Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 am

Ok...issues you found resolved. Implemented in the next reload.

Thanks for reporting.

Cheers
    Drinin

Post  Drinin Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Sadly...I am still having the same issues I made about 10 more items and got to masterwork thread and bolts of cloth even though my tailoring is only skill level of 28 with 156 att. My items are still made as standard. I wasted a good bit of of bolts and threads trying to see if it was items themselves, and it wasn't.

I am not sure what the issue is, but I still can't make leather patches or get the superior bonus to crafted items. Sad
    Olander
    Olander
    Admin

Post  Olander Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Hmm...Ok....time to dig deeper and set up a testing session offline after work today.

- Leather Working Table
    - Tanned Hide (1)
    - You will make 1 Leather Patch and 1 Leather String (both are x2 for Crit)

That is how the code is written...so...time to run a debug.

We can work it out on the materials....just keep a tally of what you lost....it will be replaced.
    Olander
    Olander
    Admin

Post  Olander Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:44 am

Ok...all fixed.

Actually...the 'Standard' should not have been appearing on any of the crafting materials like Bolts, Hides, Thread etc. Those should have just the regular name and then the Crafted By Description. So...fixed that.

Leather Patches and Strings.....works just fine now.

As for the Skill levels....you need not any Skill Trade Number of Crafts to create ALL of the Crafting Materials....not sure if that was Clear. The ONLY place where the Number of Crafts comes into play is when you actually try to Create an Item of Use....Ring...Armor....Clothing....Weapon...etc.

Tested there as well....takes a ton of time to test every item....so...I spot checked the system works....worked just fine. Are there more bugs? Maybe....if there is one....we will make a new topic.

This one closed.

Cheers and Thanks.

Please let a DM know what you lost and we will replace it.....not 2 months down the road either. affraid What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:57 pm