Lords Of Anvarath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Wish List

BlackRavan
    BlackRavan
    Admin

Wish List Empty Wish List

Post  BlackRavan Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:51 am

Since the server will be down for a while. I propose we think up a wish list of things we have always wanted in neverwinter nights and also for anvarath. You never know someone wish might be possible for anvarath.

Ive always wanted to be able to climb and jump.
    twistedwolf
    twistedwolf

Wish List Empty Re: Wish List

Post  twistedwolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:31 am

We can kinda do that now with the ropes, but D20 has some of those animations also you can crawl I think.
    BlackRavan
    BlackRavan
    Admin

Post  BlackRavan Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:41 am

Yeah but i mean like spacebar jump a half a metre etc. Basically a more fluid game.
    Olander
    Olander
    Admin

Post  Olander Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Spacebar Jump and such....the only thing I found that could come close was the Vaei Animation adder to jump accross something. This was added to CRAP and is also added to CEP2.3 which we have. However, it does mess with any custom haks added....so....would have to seriously figure it out. Has anyone tried the CEP2.3 WITH CRAP enabled to see if the animations play nice? Meaning...the clothing/armor and such don't cause problems?

There is:
    - Climbing Up and Down Ropes
    - Short Jump
    and a few others that work.

Ohh...before anyone asks....the Alternate Combat Animations by Ragnarok for various combat styles Works with CEP2.3/LoA HOWEVER....MANY CEP2.3/LoA visual items just will not work with the animations. So...unless we are Vanilla NWN/SoA/HoTU those animations will just cause more problems than they are worth. I diligently wanted these animations in LoA but the game engine just does not like 'some' of the 'moves'.....maybe this is why Bioware did not add them to NWN1.69 with the rest of the DLA Horses and such. Excellent stuff....but just not techinally correct.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm